Mrs Charu Dua
Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition, Lady Irwin College, 1998. 13+years of extensive experience in key management positions in the industry of nutrition and dietetics.
Currently, Head of the department of dietetics, Nutrition & F&B, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital. She has set up the entire dept at Pushpanjali.
Has worked as Head of Department of Dietetics at Max group of Hopsitals, where she set up the entire department for Max Pancsheel, Pitampura, Saket, Delhi and Noida.
During her tenure at Max – Max hospital was accredited for NABH, and her manual and SOP were among one the best. She was famous for delivering / training the dieticians under her for exceptionally well patient counseling skills.
- Author of course book for CBSE class XI students on Foods and Nutrition.
- “The platinum Women Award” in year 2007 by on Golden Jubilee celebration in Lady Irwin College in appreciation for her contribution in the field of nutrition.
- Best Internal Lead Auditor award at Max Hospital
- Best Annual Manager at Pushpanjali.
An active participant in various nutrition seminars & conferences as a faculty/ Organizing Secretary, namely:
- The DIABETES EDUCATION WORKSHOP ORGANISED BY University Newcastle, Australia and Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Diabetes Management workshop at Max Hospital
- Nutrition for Critically ill workshop for nurses, doctors and dieticians at East Delhi
- Diet & Heart :Myths and Realities